Find your pre-prom destination spots
For students searching for places to dine in on prom day.
March 23, 2018
With prom just a couple of days away, many Robinson students are still planning the last-minute details for that night. One of those include deciding where to eat before or after prom. Here are a couple of options to choose from:
- Mexican dishes: Fiesta bowls, Street tacos and Old school dishes
- With prices ranging between $3-$18
- Various flavors of dips served with war chipotle-lime chips
- Location: 915 S. Howard Ave., Tampa, FL 33606
- Will be opened from 10 a.m.- 1 a.m.
- Classic diner serving burgers, breakfast and milkshakes all day
- Prices ranging from $6-$11
- Location: 901 S. Howard Ave., Tampa, FL 33606
- Will be opened from 8 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
Goody Goody Burgers:
- Another classic American diner with burgers and shakes
- Old-school atmosphere
- Prices ranging from $5-$12
- Location: 1601 W. Swann Ave., Tampa, FL 33606
- Will be opened from 7 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- California-style bowls, unique sushi rolls, oven fired pizzas and wraps
- Prices ranging from $7-$12
- Location: 1015 S. Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 33606
- Will be opened from 11 a.m- 11 p.m.
Nathalie is a junior and this is her first year as a staff writer. Outside of reporting, she likes taking frequent naps.