Cooking with Morgan: Nutella Twist Bread
October 3, 2016
Welcome to Cooking with Morgan, a cooking series where I share some of my favorite recipes. This week the recipe is for Nutella pull apart bread. It’s an awesome dish, is super easy and looks amazing!
- 3 rolls of Pillsbury crescent dough
- 1/2 a jar of Nutella
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Large baking pan (10 inches minimum)
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Roll out all 3 Pillsbury rolls into a large thin circle.
- Spread one thin layer of Nutella onto the dough.
- Place another thin piece of dough on top carefully and spread another thin layer of Nutella on it.
- Place the final thin layer of dough on top.
- Make slits into the dough cutting towards the center but leaving a 4 inch circle to attach all the strands of dough.
- Twist each slit twice exposing the Nutella layers and creating a snowflake looking shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 375 degrees or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 20 minutes at least and enjoy!
Morgan Felt is a senior and a blogger. Felt enjoys writing about all things trendy in and out of the Robinson campus.