Cooking with Morgan: Pretzel Avocado Toast
October 20, 2016
Welcome to Cooking with Morgan, a cooking series where I share some of my favorite recipes. This week in my blog I’m going to share a favorite go-to recipe, thats perfect for breakfast, avocado toast!
- One ripe avocado
- Two slices of bread (I prefer pretzel buns, but you can do anything)
- Olive oil or butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Melt butter if using it, or use olive oil
- Cut the bread into 2 slices (or amount desired)
- Spread butter or olive oil onto toast
- Pop toast into toaster or place on a pan that is on medium to high heat
- Take bread out and scoop out avocado and spread it onto toast with a fork
- Top with salt and pepper and or chia seeds
- Enjoy your perfect breakfast treat!
Morgan Felt is a senior and a blogger. Felt enjoys writing about all things trendy in and out of the Robinson campus.