Cooking with Morgan: Garlic Bread
November 3, 2016
Welcome to Cooking with Morgan, a cooking series where I share some of my favorite recipes. This week in my blog I’m going to share a favorite go-to recipe for some amazing and super simple garlic bread.
- One large loaf of bread (I prefer a french baguette)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Fresh garlic
- Large baking pan
- Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut slits in the bread every 2 inches or so, but don’t cut all the way through, leaving a half-inch at the bottom.
- Put the butter in the microwave for 30 second intervals until fully melted.
- Using a garlic press peel and grate 2-4 cloves of garlic and mix into the butter in small chunks.
- Brush the butter onto the bread, being sure to coat inside of the slices.
- Put in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy this delicious treat!
Morgan Felt is a senior and a blogger. Felt enjoys writing about all things trendy in and out of the Robinson campus.