Look great with these homecoming makeup tips
October 21, 2016
Want to look good at homecoming. but don’t want to spend up to $75 on getting your makeup done? Follow these steps to get glam for homecoming.
- Prime the skin with your favorite moisturizer.
- Use a BeautyBlender to blend out a full coverage foundation.
- Use concealer two shades lighter than your natural skin tone to highlight under the eyes, on the chin, down the bridge of the nose and mid forehead.
- Set concealer with a translucent powder.
- Use an angled powder brush to apply a cool-toned bronzer shade under the cheekbones, on the temples and under the jawline.
- Contour the nose with the same bronzer shade.
- Apply a warm toned bronzer on the perimeter of the face.
- Apply highlight to the cheekbones and bridge of the nose.
- Prime the eyes and set with a skin-colored eye shadow.
- Take a fluffy tapered eye shadow brush and apply a cool-toned brown shade into the crease using windshield wiper motions.
- Take a denser crease brush and apply a deeper brown color to the outer-v of the eyelid and into the outer third of the crease. Take the fluffy brush and blend in the cool-toned shade over it.
- Keep adding and blending the two shadows into the crease until you get desired depth and deepness.
- Wet your brush with Mac Fix Plus and apply a light gold shadow all over the lid.
- Use a long wear eyeliner to apply a winged cat eye line.
- Apply two coats of water proof mascara.
- Set and tint your brows with a tinted brow mousse.
- Spray a setting spray all over the face.
- Use any long wear lipstick and top it off with a gloss.
- Look beautiful at homecoming!
Katherine Weck is a senior in the IB program. She dances outside of school. In her free time, she hangs out with friends and eats Taco Bell.