All things pumpkin spice

Natalia McCalla, Staff Writer

November is here and pumpkin spice flavors are now in season. Its a new year and I’m ready to see what kind of new products 2017 has to offer in stores.

Pumpkin Spice Starbucks Frappuccino

The time has come for people to get white girl wasted, as they would say in the movie White Chicks, off the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. Girls in their Ugg boots and sweaters rush into Starbucks to get their hands on the seasonal drink. After having this beautiful and mouthwatering drink, I can honestly say that I would order it again. The next time I get it, would be the next time I go into Starbucks, of course. When I finished the pumpkin spice drink and took pictures of it for my Snapchat story (duh) my expectations were set very high and I decided to start my journey of trying pumpkin spice everything.
5/5 would recommend

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

I’m going to be honest, I didn’t know what to expect when I ate pumpkin spice Cheerios, so I decided to smell them for a good three seconds. It may have been a tiny bit awkward, since I was in the middle of class just smelling cereal, but I knew it would be worth it in the end. I put three cheerios in my mouth at once to get the full throttle of flavor. And I did. As soon as those babies hit my tongue, I knew. I knew that this was a good cereal. And every time I see pumpkin spice Cheerios I’m going to think to myself, I tried those, I remember liking those… a lot. Then I’m going to highly consider buying them in bulk. My adventure of trying all things pumpkin spice wasn’t over.
4/5 would recommend

Hines Pumpkin Spice Almonds

At this point, I was hyped and so were my taste buds. My next tasting was Hines Pumpkin Spice Almonds. This time I didn’t wait around smelling the bag, I just dove right in and ate a few. And like all people, I as well have a list of regrets, and this was added to it. My taste buds this time around weren’t crying tears of joy, it was like all the water in my mouth was used to give me strength to swallow it. I can’t see anyone running in Ugg boots anytime soon to get their hands on these almonds.
1/5 would NOT recommend

Over all the Starbucks pumpkin spice Frappuccino and the pumpkin spice Cheerios were much better than the almonds. I was very satisfied with 2017’s pumpkin spice offerings, and with Christmas right around the corner I look forward to trying all the peppermint combinations that come out for the season.

Natalia McCalla, staff writer
Natalia is a sophomore and staff writer. Outside of room 112, she works at Publix and is a safety and outside receiver for the JV flag football team.