The best coffee and non-coffee Starbucks drinks
The best secret menu drinks found on TikTok for coffee and non-coffee lovers alike
April 1, 2021
Top five TikTok Starbucks drinks with coffee
Bored of your usual Starbucks order? Check out these top five drinks with coffee to spice up your day
TikTok is one of the best communities for creativity and sharing new ideas, including Starbucks Secret menu drinks. Here are my top five Starbucks drinks I found from TikTok creators (yes, in order) that I think you should try next time you go.
- Caramel Haze (@four20lucia on TikTok)
If you’re a caramel junkie like me, this drink is perfect for you. With just the right amount of sweet and bitter, this is the best drink to buckle down and do homework with.
– Iced White Mocha (any size, Venti is best)
– Preferred shots of espresso (or no espresso)
– Sweet cream foam
– Extra caramel drizzle
- Brownie Frappuccino (@creigsilimon on TikTok)
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate, but this is the best drink to satisfy a craving. If you like drive-in movie vibes with your best friends, try the Brownie Frappuccino!
– Coffee base
– Milk (whole is best) to the first line
– Brownie pieces
– 1.5 pumps of white mocha
– 1.5 pumps of toffee nut
– 4 pumps coffee base
– Ice, blended
– Extra mocha drizzle
– Whipped cream and cookie crumble
– Top with a piece of brownie
- Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino (@thejoyfulrbf on TikTok)
This is the best drink to satisfy your Cheesecake Factory craving.
– Grande White Mocha Frappucino
– 1 pump hazelnut
– 1 pump raspberry
– Caramel crunch topping on top and bottom
– Light strawberry puree on top and bottom
– Whipped cream
- Hot Butterbeer Latte (@chloe.m.fisher on TikTok)
If you’re obsessed with the Harry Potter franchise like me, you know you’ve always wanted to try butterbeer. But for the days that you can’t pop over to Universal, just head to Starbucks instead and get this.
– 4 pumps of caramel
– 4 pumps toffee nut
– 4 pumps cinnamon dolce syrup
– 4 shots of espresso
– Steamed milk (whole, 2 percent, or vanilla soy is best)
– Caramel crunch topping
– Caramel drizzle
- Hot cocoa with a kick (@sarahmargaretsandlin on TikTok)
This is one of those drinks that reminds me of late winter nights with my friends, watching scary movies and eating popcorn. If you’re not ready for Spring to arrive yet, try this drink and it’ll bring you back to the good days.
– Can be ordered hot with 2 or more shots of espresso or as a (sweet cream) cold brew
– 2 pumps of vanilla
– 4 pumps of mocha
– 1 pump of toasted white mocha
– Top with cocoa powder and chocolate curls
– Cold brew is best without whipped cream
Top five TikTok Starbucks drinks without coffee
Bored of your usual Starbucks order? Check out these top five drinks without coffee to spice up your day
Let’s face it: TikTok is one of the best communities for creativity and sharing new ideas, including Starbucks Secret Menu drinks. Here are my top five Starbucks drinks I found from TikTok creators (yes, in order).
- Upgraded Violet Drink (@jasminemarisa on TikTok)
If you like a lot of sweet and no chill, this drink is for you. With the energy of the white chocolate and the tang of the strawberry puree, this is the perfect drink to kick off your spring.
– Violet drink of any size (best with Venti or Trenta)
– Sweet vanilla cold foam
– Strawberry puree in the foam
– White chocolate
- Matcha and Chai
If you want something that tastes like Christmas without tasting like Christmas, iced matcha with Chai is the way to go. The more chai you add, the less it tastes like grass (as most matcha drinks do).
– Iced (preferably) or hot matcha latte (any size)
– 2 to 4 pumps of chai
- Moana Frappucino (@thejoyfulrbf on TikTok)
The Moana Frap is similar to the upgraded violet drink. But if you’d prefer to sip on something that makes you feel like you’re on a beach in Hawai’i drinking out of coconut rather than resting in a meadow somewhere, the Moana Frappucino is what you should get.
– Grande white mocha, cream based frappacino
– Strawberry puree
– Mango juice
– Graham cracker topping added to top AND bottom
- WandaVision refresher (@secretmenudrinks on TikTok)
If you’re obsessed with WandaVision like me, you might want to try this. It’s the perfect drink for someone who is still trying to cope with the season finale and is trying to figure out what to do with her Fridays now.
– Any size strawberry acai refresher
– Regular guava juice blend
– No water for extra sweetness (optional)
– Extra scoop of strawberries
– Vanilla sweet cream cold foam
- Mint Chocolate Chip Frappuccino (@starbuckswithlizzie on TikTok)
Now, I’m not one for chocolate, but this Frappuccino is the perfect drink for someone who still misses the wintertime, but won’t drink hot coffee because it’s not cold enough outside.
– Milk to the first line
– 2 pumps of white mocha
– 2 pumps of peppermint
– 2 scoops of matcha
– Scoop of chocolate chips
– 2 pumps of cream base
– Blend all together
– Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips