Top five TikTok Starbucks drinks with coffee
Bored of your usual Starbucks order? Check out these top five drinks with coffee to spice up your day
April 1, 2021
TikTok is one of the best communities for creativity and sharing new ideas, including Starbucks Secret menu drinks. Here are my top five Starbucks drinks I found from TikTok creators (yes, in order) that I think you should try next time you go.
- Caramel Haze (@four20lucia on TikTok)
If you’re a caramel junkie like me, this drink is perfect for you. With just the right amount of sweet and bitter, this is the best drink to buckle down and do homework with.
– Iced White Mocha (any size, Venti is best)
– Preferred shots of espresso (or no espresso)
– Sweet cream foam
– Extra caramel drizzle
- Brownie Frappuccino (@creigsilimon on TikTok)
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate, but this is the best drink to satisfy a craving. If you like drive-in movie vibes with your best friends, try the Brownie Frappuccino!
– Coffee base
– Milk (whole is best) to the first line
– Brownie pieces
– 1.5 pumps of white mocha
– 1.5 pumps of toffee nut
– 4 pumps coffee base
– Ice, blended
– Extra mocha drizzle
– Whipped cream and cookie crumble
– Top with a piece of brownie
- Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino (@thejoyfulrbf on TikTok)
This is the best drink to satisfy your Cheesecake Factory craving.
– Grande White Mocha Frappucino
– 1 pump hazelnut
– 1 pump raspberry
– Caramel crunch topping on top and bottom
– Light strawberry puree on top and bottom
– Whipped cream
- Hot Butterbeer Latte (@chloe.m.fisher on TikTok)
If you’re obsessed with the Harry Potter franchise like me, you know you’ve always wanted to try butterbeer. But for the days that you can’t pop over to Universal, just head to Starbucks instead and get this.
– 4 pumps of caramel
– 4 pumps toffee nut
– 4 pumps cinnamon dolce syrup
– 4 shots of espresso
– Steamed milk (whole, 2 percent, or vanilla soy is best)
– Caramel crunch topping
– Caramel drizzle
- Hot cocoa with a kick (@sarahmargaretsandlin on TikTok)
This is one of those drinks that reminds me of late winter nights with my friends, watching scary movies and eating popcorn. If you’re not ready for Spring to arrive yet, try this drink and it’ll bring you back to the good days.
– Can be ordered hot with 2 or more shots of espresso or as a (sweet cream) cold brew
– 2 pumps of vanilla
– 4 pumps of mocha
– 1 pump of toasted white mocha
– Top with cocoa powder and chocolate curls
– Cold brew is best without whipped cream