Top five TikTok Starbucks drinks without coffee
Bored of your usual Starbucks order? Check out these top five drinks without coffee to spice up your day
April 1, 2021
Let’s face it: TikTok is one of the best communities for creativity and sharing new ideas, including Starbucks Secret Menu drinks. Here are my top five Starbucks drinks I found from TikTok creators (yes, in order).
- Upgraded Violet Drink (@jasminemarisa on TikTok)
If you like a lot of sweet and no chill, this drink is for you. With the energy of the white chocolate and the tang of the strawberry puree, this is the perfect drink to kick off your spring.
– Violet drink of any size (best with Venti or Trenta)
– Sweet vanilla cold foam
– Strawberry puree in the foam
– White chocolate
- Matcha and Chai
If you want something that tastes like Christmas without tasting like Christmas, iced matcha with Chai is the way to go. The more chai you add, the less it tastes like grass (as most matcha drinks do).
– Iced (preferably) or hot matcha latte (any size)
– 2 to 4 pumps of chai
- Moana Frappucino (@thejoyfulrbf on TikTok)
The Moana Frap is similar to the upgraded violet drink. But if you’d prefer to sip on something that makes you feel like you’re on a beach in Hawai’i drinking out of coconut rather than resting in a meadow somewhere, the Moana Frappucino is what you should get.
– Grande white mocha, cream based frappacino
– Strawberry puree
– Mango juice
– Graham cracker topping added to top AND bottom
- WandaVision refresher (@secretmenudrinks on TikTok)
If you’re obsessed with WandaVision like me, you might want to try this. It’s the perfect drink for someone who is still trying to cope with the season finale and is trying to figure out what to do with her Fridays now.
– Any size strawberry acai refresher
– Regular guava juice blend
– No water for extra sweetness (optional)
– Extra scoop of strawberries
– Vanilla sweet cream cold foam
- Mint Chocolate Chip Frappuccino (@starbuckswithlizzie on TikTok)
Now, I’m not one for chocolate, but this Frappuccino is the perfect drink for someone who still misses the wintertime, but won’t drink hot coffee because it’s not cold enough outside.
– Milk to the first line
– 2 pumps of white mocha
– 2 pumps of peppermint
– 2 scoops of matcha
– Scoop of chocolate chips
– 2 pumps of cream base
– Blend all together
– Top with whipped cream and chocolate chips