5 Questions with Chris Dobbins
February 1, 2014
1. How do you feel about moving to Jacksonville?
I feel sad and happy at the same time. I am looking forward to spending more time with my dad, but I am also sad to leave all my friends in Tampa.
2. What are you going to miss most about Robinson High School?
I am going to miss my friends and the school the most. I had a great experience at Robinson and had some really good teachers.
3. What was your best experience at Robinson?
I really enjoy my JA periods at school, and I have lots of good friends in my JA’s. I think the people here gave me a good experience.
4. Have you ever moved before? How does moving affect you?
Yes, I moved from New York to Pennsylvania when I was four years old and from Pennsylvania to Florida when I was eight years old. Leaving everything that I like about my home is going to take some getting used to. It is hard to make new friends and settle in at first.
5. What are you looking forward to most about moving to Jacksonville?
I am excited to make new friends. It can be exciting to “start over,” but it is sad at the same time.
Emily Draper is a sophomore in the IB program. She loves playing volleyball and is also a part of the flag football team.
Natalia Ayoub is a member of the IB class of 2017. In addition to school and volleyball, she enjoys running, traveling, and spending time with family and...