Spirit Week 2015 Schedule
September 22, 2015
The week of Sept. 21-25 is homecoming spirit week. During the week, students can show their spirit through the different themes chosen by Student Government.
The schedule for spirit week is:
- Monday (Sept. 21): Decked Out Day- Be creative and dress as either a deck of cards or deck the halls and dress in a Christmas outfit.
- Tuesday (Sept. 22): Twin Day- Dress up identically as one of your friends for the day to be considered twins.
- Wednesday (Sept. 23): Respect Your Elders Day-If you’re an underclassmen, put on your 5-year-old outfit, or bring out your best 75-year-old self if you’re a senior.
- Thursday (Sept. 24): Vegas Day- Wear a showgirl outfit or anything related to the city of Las Vegas.
- Friday (Sept. 25): School Spirit Day- Wear your class colors; silver, black, gray, and white, and prove that you’re a proud Knight.
Michelle Aros is a junior at Robinson High School. She has interests in music and writing. Aros takes piano classes outside of school and plays the clarinet...