Celebrate National Coffee Day at participating locations
September 29, 2016
Gather around caffeine lovers because today marks the second anniversary of National Coffee Day.
If you want some more lattes in your life, visit one of the following restaurants today to partake in the festivities:
- Krispy Kreme– Who doesn’t love free coffee, especially with the addition of a free donut? This deal is valid at participating restaurants.
- Dunkin’ Donuts- If you have a spare 66 cents on you, stop by Dunkin’ and get a Medium Hot Coffee, today only.
- McDonald’s– Score a free cup of coffee.
- Dairy Queen– Small iced coffees are $1.00 until tomorrow.
Even though free coffee is nice, sometimes the money goes to a good cause. Visit the following restaurants to purchase a coffee where the money will go to someone in need:
- Starbucks– For every cup of Mexico Chiapas purchased, a farmer will be given a coffee tree-more coffee for us.
- Caribou Coffee– Every cup sold means coffee for family members and caregivers of cancer patients in the country.
Leana Pustam is a senior in IB. She enjoys swimming, playing lacrosse and listening to music when she's not in school. She is a part of many clubs, including...
Isabel Hanewicz is a senior at Robinson High School and is the editor-in-chief of RHStoday. She was named the 2014 Emerging Young Journalist of the Year...