Seniors, Are You Ready?
April 22, 2014
Graduation is right around the corner. Seniors are taking steps to make sure they’re prepared to graduate with their class. With only a month left for Seniors, there are still things to be done, and things to prepare for.
- Caps and Gowns will arrive April 29 and be distributed during lunch periods. Also for I.B. Seniors, Exam Exemption Forms are due.
- Sign ups for Senior Take Over Day, are being held in Ms. Smith’s room in 211. Senior Take Over will happen on April 30.
- School ends early for I.B. Seniors, to allow them to prepare for the rigorous I.B. exams. I.B. Seniors take off on May 2nd.
- AP Exams take over the gym and auditorium during May 5-23. All students in AP classes are required to attend their exam.
- Traditional Senior Exam Exemptions will be distributed on May 12, and collected May 14.
- Invitations only for the Awards Night in the auditorium at 6:00 p.m.
- Senior Locker Clean-out is the next morning
- Senior Exams will take place on May 20-21.
- SENIOR’S LAST DAY is May 23.
- Capping Ceremony is on May 27, at 6:00 p.m. in the Auditorium.
- The next morning, May 28, is Senior’s Breakfast, then later is Graduation Rehearsal
- The I.B. Banquet will happen on May 29th
- Finally, on June 2nd, Graduation! at 8:00 p.m. on the Florida State Fairgrounds
First year on staff, second year on Starlets, third year at Robinson, fourth year of prison.
When he's not spinning for colorguard, working at McDonald's,...