Seniors, Are You Ready?
April 22, 2014
Filed under Uncategorized
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Graduation is right around the corner. Seniors are taking steps to make sure they’re prepared to graduate with their class. With only a month left for Seniors, there are still things to be done, and things to prepare for.
- Caps and Gowns will arrive April 29 and be distributed during lunch periods. Also for I.B. Seniors, Exam Exemption Forms are due.
- Sign ups for Senior Take Over Day, are being held in Ms. Smith’s room in 211. Senior Take Over will happen on April 30.
- School ends early for I.B. Seniors, to allow them to prepare for the rigorous I.B. exams. I.B. Seniors take off on May 2nd.
- AP Exams take over the gym and auditorium during May 5-23. All students in AP classes are required to attend their exam.
- Traditional Senior Exam Exemptions will be distributed on May 12, and collected May 14.
- Invitations only for the Awards Night in the auditorium at 6:00 p.m.
- Senior Locker Clean-out is the next morning
- Senior Exams will take place on May 20-21.
- SENIOR’S LAST DAY is May 23.
- Capping Ceremony is on May 27, at 6:00 p.m. in the Auditorium.
- The next morning, May 28, is Senior’s Breakfast, then later is Graduation Rehearsal
- The I.B. Banquet will happen on May 29th
- Finally, on June 2nd, Graduation! at 8:00 p.m. on the Florida State Fairgrounds
First year on staff, second year on Starlets, third year at Robinson, fourth year of prison.
When he's not spinning for colorguard, working at McDonald's,...